I LOVED this front door welcome mat that I found today as well as the polka dot flag. I couldn't resist them. I have seen the flags a few times in our old neighborhood and I found them today in a boutique here in Augusta. (You know, those boutiques/shops that you wouldn't dare take a toddler into for fear that she will touch and possibly break everything in the store.) Our front porch got the two new rocking chairs as well as the urns with ferns. Our house is slowing, but surely, starting to look like a home.





By the way, tonight Richard and I were sitting on the boat after Kamdyn went to bed. The sun was setting to our right and the HUGE full moon was rising to our left. It was beautiful! As we were coming up from the dock a fox was in our backyard headed in the same direction as us. We all froze. I was too startled to take a picture! Luckily, he turned around and went the other way. Richard assured me that the fox was more afraid of us than we were of him. I'm not too sure about that!!! This wildlife is causing my heart to skip more than a few beats much often than I would like.
3 comments:
Holy Cow - what a beautiful sunset - Seems like a scene from LOVE BOAT! House looks great - thanks for the pictures.
I love all of your new items!Are the two hanging plants in front of the porch new, too? I can't wait to see the pillows!
This is a beautiful picture!!!!!
Post a Comment